Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives
This is such a fun and creative dish. I absolutely loved this and couldn’t help but pair it with a Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc…Herbs to go with herbs.
Check out the recipe here from The Kitchn.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- A Recent Trip to Sonoma
- Adventures in Eating: Oatmeal Cookies
- Import Selection: Vouvray, 1988, Georges Meurgey
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1986, Vanino
- This Matter Of Aging Wine
- Adventures in Eating: Bannock Bread
- Import Selection: Zinfandel, 1987, San Martin
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1986, Merry Vintners
- This Matter of Cellaring (Part Two)
- Adventures in Eating: Savory and Tendor Pork Roast