Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives
This is such a fun and creative dish. I absolutely loved this and couldn’t help but pair it with a Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc…Herbs to go with herbs.
Check out the recipe here from The Kitchn.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery