Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives
This is such a fun and creative dish. I absolutely loved this and couldn’t help but pair it with a Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc…Herbs to go with herbs.
Check out the recipe here from The Kitchn.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing