Winemaker’s Dinner in Las Vegas!
Join us on June 17th, 2013!!
Ever wonder how to pair wine and food? Ever wonder how the a chef might think of a pairing…
Join me and Chef Jose Luis on a culinary trip through food and wine in fabulous LAS VEGAS!
Hosts Catherine and Jose Luis Pawelek will be our culinary trip advisors and I will be your wine steward. Jose Luis has paired my wine selections with his culinary creations to create a memorable evening of food, wine and fun.
Elements Kitchen has won accolades from around the Vegas dinner scene and garners accolades from Seven Magazine (Best of City), Desert Best City, Urban Spoon and many others. And Yelp has praise all over it!
|DATE||June 17th, 2013|
|TIME||6:30 pm Reception, 7:00 pm Dinner|
|WHERE||Elements Kitchen, 4950 S Rainbow Blvd #100
Las Vegas, NV 89118 702-750-2991
|FARE||$75.00/per person plus 15% tip|
Join us for a (4) course meal, each expertly paired with my favorite wine from the Wine of the Month Club.
Make a date of it and join myself and the Pawelek’s for a great evening.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE:
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook