Winemaker’s Dinner in Las Vegas!
Join us on June 17th, 2013!!
Ever wonder how to pair wine and food? Ever wonder how the a chef might think of a pairing…
Join me and Chef Jose Luis on a culinary trip through food and wine in fabulous LAS VEGAS!
Hosts Catherine and Jose Luis Pawelek will be our culinary trip advisors and I will be your wine steward. Jose Luis has paired my wine selections with his culinary creations to create a memorable evening of food, wine and fun.
Elements Kitchen has won accolades from around the Vegas dinner scene and garners accolades from Seven Magazine (Best of City), Desert Best City, Urban Spoon and many others. And Yelp has praise all over it!
|DATE||June 17th, 2013|
|TIME||6:30 pm Reception, 7:00 pm Dinner|
|WHERE||Elements Kitchen, 4950 S Rainbow Blvd #100
Las Vegas, NV 89118 702-750-2991
|FARE||$75.00/per person plus 15% tip|
Join us for a (4) course meal, each expertly paired with my favorite wine from the Wine of the Month Club.
Make a date of it and join myself and the Pawelek’s for a great evening.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE:
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery