Wine of the Month Club | Santa Maria BBQ Tri-Tip…the real story and recipe
This is the freshly barbecued corn here for the Wine of the Month Club’s monthly barbecue. We’re going down just one month, okay? USDA choice, I’m not talking about it.
Man 1: Loading.
Paul: Load it up. Ramming.
Man 1: Yeah!
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery