Wine of the Month Club | Santa Maria BBQ Tri-Tip…the real story and recipe
This is the freshly barbecued corn here for the Wine of the Month Club’s monthly barbecue. We’re going down just one month, okay? USDA choice, I’m not talking about it.
Man 1: Loading.
Paul: Load it up. Ramming.
Man 1: Yeah!
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge
- This Matter of Vintage Charts