Wine of the Month Club ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Paul: I was challenged by my nephew, Michael Dufeki, for a ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. It’s a shout out to Kim Johnson who was just diagnosed with ALS. Get well soon please.
Background: That’s awful!
Paul: Mmm… Cabernet. I don’t know. Challenging Val Levy, and anybody else in the wine business, to try this. Alright.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery