Wine of the Month Club ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
Paul: I was challenged by my nephew, Michael Dufeki, for a ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. It’s a shout out to Kim Johnson who was just diagnosed with ALS. Get well soon please.
Background: That’s awful!
Paul: Mmm… Cabernet. I don’t know. Challenging Val Levy, and anybody else in the wine business, to try this. Alright.
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1990. Melini Borghi D’Elsa
- Adventures in Eating: Pecan Coffee Cake
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes