Tomato, Peach and Burrata Salad
Ummm…YUM! This salad is sure to be a hit for all of you. In my house, we don’t typically go through much sparkling wine, but as I read this recipe it screams for a sparkling Rose’.
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 raw corn of the cob, kernels removed
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic crema
- flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Arrange the peaches, tomatoes and corn on a large platter.
- Distribute the burrata evenly across the platter.
- Sprinkle the basil over the salad
- Drizzle the balsamic crema over the produce
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans