Tomato, Peach and Burrata Salad
Ummm…YUM! This salad is sure to be a hit for all of you. In my house, we don’t typically go through much sparkling wine, but as I read this recipe it screams for a sparkling Rose’.
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 raw corn of the cob, kernels removed
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic crema
- flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Arrange the peaches, tomatoes and corn on a large platter.
- Distribute the burrata evenly across the platter.
- Sprinkle the basil over the salad
- Drizzle the balsamic crema over the produce
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks