Tomato, Peach and Burrata Salad
Ummm…YUM! This salad is sure to be a hit for all of you. In my house, we don’t typically go through much sparkling wine, but as I read this recipe it screams for a sparkling Rose’.
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 raw corn of the cob, kernels removed
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic crema
- flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Arrange the peaches, tomatoes and corn on a large platter.
- Distribute the burrata evenly across the platter.
- Sprinkle the basil over the salad
- Drizzle the balsamic crema over the produce
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino