Tomato, Peach and Burrata Salad
Ummm…YUM! This salad is sure to be a hit for all of you. In my house, we don’t typically go through much sparkling wine, but as I read this recipe it screams for a sparkling Rose’.
- 2 ripe peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1-2 raw corn of the cob, kernels removed
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 10 basil leaves, cut into a chiffonade
- 1-2 tbsp balsamic crema
- flaky sea salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Arrange the peaches, tomatoes and corn on a large platter.
- Distribute the burrata evenly across the platter.
- Sprinkle the basil over the salad
- Drizzle the balsamic crema over the produce
- Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing