Thomas Keller’s Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables
This reminds me so much of my Grandmother chicken. One of the highlights of my childhood was to go to grandmas…hoping this dish was on the table. I feel the thyme in this adds so much flavor I want a nice lighter red (with a hint of spice) to pair. The Oak Grove Zinfandel will fit the bill. Enjoy.
Get the recipe from Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine from Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1988. Castello di Gabbiano