Thomas Keller’s Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables
This reminds me so much of my Grandmother chicken. One of the highlights of my childhood was to go to grandmas…hoping this dish was on the table. I feel the thyme in this adds so much flavor I want a nice lighter red (with a hint of spice) to pair. The Oak Grove Zinfandel will fit the bill. Enjoy.
Get the recipe from Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine from Wine of the Month Club
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner