Thomas Keller’s Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables
This reminds me so much of my Grandmother chicken. One of the highlights of my childhood was to go to grandmas…hoping this dish was on the table. I feel the thyme in this adds so much flavor I want a nice lighter red (with a hint of spice) to pair. The Oak Grove Zinfandel will fit the bill. Enjoy.
Get the recipe from Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine from Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi