Thomas Keller’s Roast Chicken with Root Vegetables
This reminds me so much of my Grandmother chicken. One of the highlights of my childhood was to go to grandmas…hoping this dish was on the table. I feel the thyme in this adds so much flavor I want a nice lighter red (with a hint of spice) to pair. The Oak Grove Zinfandel will fit the bill. Enjoy.
Get the recipe from Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine from Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks