Tarragon Corn Chowder
I know it’s summertime and it’s hard to think about eating soup…but this recipe looks too good not to share with you. With this wine pairing, I want to go after the viscosity of the dish as well as the flavor profile. I think I like a rich Chardonnay with this, Sonoma preferably. Enough oak character will pick up the weight and the wonderful nuances here.
Let us know what you think…here’s the recipe from Simply Recipes.
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing