Tarragon Corn Chowder
I know it’s summertime and it’s hard to think about eating soup…but this recipe looks too good not to share with you. With this wine pairing, I want to go after the viscosity of the dish as well as the flavor profile. I think I like a rich Chardonnay with this, Sonoma preferably. Enough oak character will pick up the weight and the wonderful nuances here.
Let us know what you think…here’s the recipe from Simply Recipes.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery