Tarragon Corn Chowder
I know it’s summertime and it’s hard to think about eating soup…but this recipe looks too good not to share with you. With this wine pairing, I want to go after the viscosity of the dish as well as the flavor profile. I think I like a rich Chardonnay with this, Sonoma preferably. Enough oak character will pick up the weight and the wonderful nuances here.
Let us know what you think…here’s the recipe from Simply Recipes.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans