Tarragon Corn Chowder
I know it’s summertime and it’s hard to think about eating soup…but this recipe looks too good not to share with you. With this wine pairing, I want to go after the viscosity of the dish as well as the flavor profile. I think I like a rich Chardonnay with this, Sonoma preferably. Enough oak character will pick up the weight and the wonderful nuances here.
Let us know what you think…here’s the recipe from Simply Recipes.
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak