Tarragon Corn Chowder
I know it’s summertime and it’s hard to think about eating soup…but this recipe looks too good not to share with you. With this wine pairing, I want to go after the viscosity of the dish as well as the flavor profile. I think I like a rich Chardonnay with this, Sonoma preferably. Enough oak character will pick up the weight and the wonderful nuances here.
Let us know what you think…here’s the recipe from Simply Recipes.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner