Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Recipe: Shrimp and Egg Curry
- Recipe: Margie’s Halfway Cookies
- Recipe: Carbonnade a La Flamande
- Recipe: Pork Stuffed Oranges
- Recipe: Rosemarie’s Baked Apple
- Recipe: Spanish Beef Stew
- Bianco Alcamo, 1980 – Fiumefreddo
- Wine with Food: Lamb, Pork, and Game
- Food with Wine: Poultry
- Chardonnay, 1980 – Danfield Creek