Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery