Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Adventures in Eating: Carolyn Thacker’s Cranberry Relish
- Import Selection: Late Harvest Semillon, 1987. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Midnight Cuvee, 1988. Van Der Kamp
- This Matter of Phylloxera (Part II)
- Adventures in Eating: The Perfectly Easy Roast Turkey
- Import Selection: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 1989. Zonin
- Domestic Selection: Colombard, 1989. Carmenet
- Member Inquiry: Grape Origins
- Adventures in Eating: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Import Selection: Macon-Clesse, 1990. Cave de Vire