Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Adventures in Eating: Pecan Coffee Cake
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge