Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner