Sweet Pulled Pork Tacos
If you and your family are big fans of Taco Tuesday, or if your just craving a new twist on an old treat, then this recipe is calling your name. Mrs. K and I tried these tacos and they were to die for. When pairing wine, spice is always difficult to work with. However, this is a light spice, so I am looking at a Merlot. Not a Napa version, but a Santa Barbara.
Try these tacos for yourself and let us know what you think. Click here for the recipe.
- Adventures in Eating: Crystalize Flowers
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds