Spoil Mom with Mother’s Day Gift Baskets by Wine of the Month Club
Bring on the Festivities
I love this perfect Mother’s Day basket. Each year I try to make it “cheerier” than the previous year. A little something for everyone, the cheese and cracker lover, the chocoholic, the savory sommelier, and the wine aficionado. Great Mother’s Day gift basket to spoil mom with.
Our 6-bottle “Treasure Trove” of found vintages not only shows Mom’s creative taste, our wood box adorned with ancient sailing routes is a great accent for any would-be interior designer. Brass studs accent this treasure chest of our most interesting finds and makes for the ultimate Mother’s Day gift basket.
This is a goodin’! Three bottles of our favorite Mother’s Day wines start this Mother’s Day basket off with a WOW! Stuffed with something for everyone from savory to sweet. Even the chocolate lover is handled. All delivered in designer faux leather container with crocodile texture that would adorn any sitting room (works great as a magazine holder).
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery
- Member Inquiry: Investing in Wine