Spoil Mom with Mother’s Day Gift Baskets by Wine of the Month Club
Bring on the Festivities
I love this perfect Mother’s Day basket. Each year I try to make it “cheerier” than the previous year. A little something for everyone, the cheese and cracker lover, the chocoholic, the savory sommelier, and the wine aficionado. Great Mother’s Day gift basket to spoil mom with.
Our 6-bottle “Treasure Trove” of found vintages not only shows Mom’s creative taste, our wood box adorned with ancient sailing routes is a great accent for any would-be interior designer. Brass studs accent this treasure chest of our most interesting finds and makes for the ultimate Mother’s Day gift basket.
This is a goodin’! Three bottles of our favorite Mother’s Day wines start this Mother’s Day basket off with a WOW! Stuffed with something for everyone from savory to sweet. Even the chocolate lover is handled. All delivered in designer faux leather container with crocodile texture that would adorn any sitting room (works great as a magazine holder).
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge
- This Matter of Vintage Charts