Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi is one of my favorite dishes to make and share with my family. With this Spinach Ricotta version it’s back to the basics. It is perfect for a light Chianti…nothing fancy. Straight Chianti. Serve it for your family, friends, yourself…anyone…and I guarantee you’ll knock their socks off. Enjoy!
Get the recipe here from Simply Kitchens.
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks