Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi is one of my favorite dishes to make and share with my family. With this Spinach Ricotta version it’s back to the basics. It is perfect for a light Chianti…nothing fancy. Straight Chianti. Serve it for your family, friends, yourself…anyone…and I guarantee you’ll knock their socks off. Enjoy!
Get the recipe here from Simply Kitchens.
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge
- This Matter of Vintage Charts