Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi is one of my favorite dishes to make and share with my family. With this Spinach Ricotta version it’s back to the basics. It is perfect for a light Chianti…nothing fancy. Straight Chianti. Serve it for your family, friends, yourself…anyone…and I guarantee you’ll knock their socks off. Enjoy!
Get the recipe here from Simply Kitchens.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery