Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi is one of my favorite dishes to make and share with my family. With this Spinach Ricotta version it’s back to the basics. It is perfect for a light Chianti…nothing fancy. Straight Chianti. Serve it for your family, friends, yourself…anyone…and I guarantee you’ll knock their socks off. Enjoy!
Get the recipe here from Simply Kitchens.
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook