Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Gnocchi is one of my favorite dishes to make and share with my family. With this Spinach Ricotta version it’s back to the basics. It is perfect for a light Chianti…nothing fancy. Straight Chianti. Serve it for your family, friends, yourself…anyone…and I guarantee you’ll knock their socks off. Enjoy!
Get the recipe here from Simply Kitchens.
- About Wine-Pedia
- Wine of the Month Club | Count Dracula’s Wine? What a great story and interview
- Morgan Norman at Wine of the Month Club
- Wine of the Month Club – Interview with Morgan Twain-Peterson
- Wine of the Month Club | Champagne and Wine Gadgets….KUSI San Diego
- Wine of the Month Club | Cocoa Vino
- Wine of the Month Club| Interview with Adam LaZarre
- Wine of the Month Club | Sediment
- Mom’s Light Supper Sandwich
- Wine of the Month Club ALS Ice Bucket Challenge