Well..duh. The pairing wine is in the recipe…and I would agree that a nice Pinot Grigio would do well…our Sycamore Lane is a great match. For a red however, I am thinking our Syrah/Tempranillo from 2 Copas.
Get This Recipe Here: Amateur Gourmet
Get The Wine Here: Syrah/Tempranillo
- Import Selection: Lee Poo Yee, NV. Armand Roux
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain