Well..duh. The pairing wine is in the recipe…and I would agree that a nice Pinot Grigio would do well…our Sycamore Lane is a great match. For a red however, I am thinking our Syrah/Tempranillo from 2 Copas.
Get This Recipe Here: Amateur Gourmet
Get The Wine Here: Syrah/Tempranillo
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak