Well..duh. The pairing wine is in the recipe…and I would agree that a nice Pinot Grigio would do well…our Sycamore Lane is a great match. For a red however, I am thinking our Syrah/Tempranillo from 2 Copas.
Get This Recipe Here: Amateur Gourmet
Get The Wine Here: Syrah/Tempranillo
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!