Well..duh. The pairing wine is in the recipe…and I would agree that a nice Pinot Grigio would do well…our Sycamore Lane is a great match. For a red however, I am thinking our Syrah/Tempranillo from 2 Copas.
Get This Recipe Here: Amateur Gourmet
Get The Wine Here: Syrah/Tempranillo
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1988. Castello di Gabbiano