Well..duh. The pairing wine is in the recipe…and I would agree that a nice Pinot Grigio would do well…our Sycamore Lane is a great match. For a red however, I am thinking our Syrah/Tempranillo from 2 Copas.
Get This Recipe Here: Amateur Gourmet
Get The Wine Here: Syrah/Tempranillo
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi