Skirt Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Not only is this recipe unique, but it packs a great punch. There is so much spice and flavor in this it is incredible. When finding a wine for this dish, I did have a little bit of difficulty because wine and spice are known to disagree. I think we can get a lighthearted California Zinfandel to behave with this fun dish and give us something to enjoy!
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino