Skirt Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Not only is this recipe unique, but it packs a great punch. There is so much spice and flavor in this it is incredible. When finding a wine for this dish, I did have a little bit of difficulty because wine and spice are known to disagree. I think we can get a lighthearted California Zinfandel to behave with this fun dish and give us something to enjoy!
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?