Skirt Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Not only is this recipe unique, but it packs a great punch. There is so much spice and flavor in this it is incredible. When finding a wine for this dish, I did have a little bit of difficulty because wine and spice are known to disagree. I think we can get a lighthearted California Zinfandel to behave with this fun dish and give us something to enjoy!
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks