Skirt Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Not only is this recipe unique, but it packs a great punch. There is so much spice and flavor in this it is incredible. When finding a wine for this dish, I did have a little bit of difficulty because wine and spice are known to disagree. I think we can get a lighthearted California Zinfandel to behave with this fun dish and give us something to enjoy!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans