Skirt Steak with Bloody Mary Tomato Salad
Not only is this recipe unique, but it packs a great punch. There is so much spice and flavor in this it is incredible. When finding a wine for this dish, I did have a little bit of difficulty because wine and spice are known to disagree. I think we can get a lighthearted California Zinfandel to behave with this fun dish and give us something to enjoy!
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!