Santa Anita UnCorked
This is one of the best wine events in California. Wine, food and horse racing. Does it get any better than that? Please join us on April 13th at Santa Anita Race Track for the greatest event them all!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/wineofthemonthclub
and like our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/wineofthemonthclub
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans