Santa Anita UnCorked
This is one of the best wine events in California. Wine, food and horse racing. Does it get any better than that? Please join us on April 13th at Santa Anita Race Track for the greatest event them all!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/wineofthemonthclub
and like our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/wineofthemonthclub
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery