Santa Anita UnCorked
This is one of the best wine events in California. Wine, food and horse racing. Does it get any better than that? Please join us on April 13th at Santa Anita Race Track for the greatest event them all!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/wineofthemonthclub
and like our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/wineofthemonthclub
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino