Santa Anita UnCorked
This is one of the best wine events in California. Wine, food and horse racing. Does it get any better than that? Please join us on April 13th at Santa Anita Race Track for the greatest event them all!
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/wineofthemonthclub
and like our Facebook page! www.facebook.com/wineofthemonthclub
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner