Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
ON the surface this looks pretty straight forward…then the cumin and coriander turns it toward an Indian dish (and I love cumin). I was searching my wine list to grab the variety of flavors and not compete with them. Bingo….our Babcock Cabernet from Santa Barbara. Mmmmm.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner