Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
ON the surface this looks pretty straight forward…then the cumin and coriander turns it toward an Indian dish (and I love cumin). I was searching my wine list to grab the variety of flavors and not compete with them. Bingo….our Babcock Cabernet from Santa Barbara. Mmmmm.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino