Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
ON the surface this looks pretty straight forward…then the cumin and coriander turns it toward an Indian dish (and I love cumin). I was searching my wine list to grab the variety of flavors and not compete with them. Bingo….our Babcock Cabernet from Santa Barbara. Mmmmm.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo