Roasted Shrimp & Broccoli
ON the surface this looks pretty straight forward…then the cumin and coriander turns it toward an Indian dish (and I love cumin). I was searching my wine list to grab the variety of flavors and not compete with them. Bingo….our Babcock Cabernet from Santa Barbara. Mmmmm.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Coltibuono Bianco, 1989. La Badia
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal