Roasted Red Pepper and Heirloom Tomato Soup with Crab
YUM. Not only does this look delicious, but also gorgeous! How about a Sierra Foothills Zinfandel to jump all over the red pepper and tomato flavors. I think it would be to die for.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes