Roasted Red Pepper and Heirloom Tomato Soup with Crab
YUM. Not only does this look delicious, but also gorgeous! How about a Sierra Foothills Zinfandel to jump all over the red pepper and tomato flavors. I think it would be to die for.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta