I stumbled across this recipe and thought it would be a great one to have in the archives. This will come in handy for holidays, or for any of you who are true meat lovers! It seems that sometimes in cooking, simpler is better and clearly in prime rib, that is the case. With this, I have to go with a Napa Valley Merlot. Cabernet is good too, but Merlot is a bit more subtle and I like that idea.
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak