I stumbled across this recipe and thought it would be a great one to have in the archives. This will come in handy for holidays, or for any of you who are true meat lovers! It seems that sometimes in cooking, simpler is better and clearly in prime rib, that is the case. With this, I have to go with a Napa Valley Merlot. Cabernet is good too, but Merlot is a bit more subtle and I like that idea.
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta