I stumbled across this recipe and thought it would be a great one to have in the archives. This will come in handy for holidays, or for any of you who are true meat lovers! It seems that sometimes in cooking, simpler is better and clearly in prime rib, that is the case. With this, I have to go with a Napa Valley Merlot. Cabernet is good too, but Merlot is a bit more subtle and I like that idea.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans