Peach & Prosciutto Bruschetta
This recipe is perfect for the summer heat. Anything with goat cheese is welcome in my house…I could eat it all day. The peaches in this treat are begging for a sparkling Rose…how refreshing!
12 slices grilled sourdough baguette
6 ounces goat cheese
12 slices thinly-sliced prosciutto
2 ripened peaches, sliced thin
Good-quality olive oil, to taste
Sea salt, to taste
Spread each slice of grilled bread with a dollop of goat cheese. Drape the prosciutto over the goat cheese and top with two peach slices. Drizzle the bruschetta with good-quality olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Serve immediately.
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!