Peach & Prosciutto Bruschetta
This recipe is perfect for the summer heat. Anything with goat cheese is welcome in my house…I could eat it all day. The peaches in this treat are begging for a sparkling Rose…how refreshing!
12 slices grilled sourdough baguette
6 ounces goat cheese
12 slices thinly-sliced prosciutto
2 ripened peaches, sliced thin
Good-quality olive oil, to taste
Sea salt, to taste
Spread each slice of grilled bread with a dollop of goat cheese. Drape the prosciutto over the goat cheese and top with two peach slices. Drizzle the bruschetta with good-quality olive oil and a pinch of sea salt. Serve immediately.
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1988. Castello di Gabbiano