Pan-Fried Pork Chops
There’s nothing like a little ol’ fashioned comfort food. Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, has captured that perfectly in this recipe. I couldn’t help but crave a Syrah for this. But it needs to be a big, bold one to get through the fried exterior of the meat. YUM.
- Import Selection: Coltibuono Bianco, 1989. La Badia
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal