Pan-Fried Pork Chops
There’s nothing like a little ol’ fashioned comfort food. Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, has captured that perfectly in this recipe. I couldn’t help but crave a Syrah for this. But it needs to be a big, bold one to get through the fried exterior of the meat. YUM.
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes