Pan-Fried Pork Chops
There’s nothing like a little ol’ fashioned comfort food. Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond, has captured that perfectly in this recipe. I couldn’t help but crave a Syrah for this. But it needs to be a big, bold one to get through the fried exterior of the meat. YUM.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner