Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1990. Melini Borghi D’Elsa
- Adventures in Eating: Pecan Coffee Cake
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes