Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak
- Adventures in Eating: Beef Fiesta Casserole
- Import Selection: Fonset-Lacour, 1985, Barton and Gustier