Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook