Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing