Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Recipe: Shrimp and Egg Curry
- Recipe: Margie’s Halfway Cookies
- Recipe: Carbonnade a La Flamande
- Recipe: Pork Stuffed Oranges
- Recipe: Rosemarie’s Baked Apple
- Recipe: Spanish Beef Stew
- Bianco Alcamo, 1980 – Fiumefreddo
- Wine with Food: Lamb, Pork, and Game
- Food with Wine: Poultry
- Chardonnay, 1980 – Danfield Creek