Olive and Goat Cheese Ravioli
As soon as I saw this recipe I knew I had to have it. How good does this look? Unreal. And you can taste it just by looking at it. With this, I am running with a Vermintino. It has just enough acid and will be right on with the flavors presented. This is a must try recipe.
Get the recipe here from Heather Christo.
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi