Nepalese Chicken Tarkari
I can smell this recipe just reading it…wow…and another tough pairing. Most dishes with Indian spices are hard to pair and wine just doesn’t do well with spicy foods. Traditional wisdom puts a Riesling or Gewurztraminer with this dish…I am out on a limb suggesting our Picpoul de Pinet from Felines Jourdan.
You can find the recipe here: The Amateur Gourmet
Don’t forget to check out the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes