Nepalese Chicken Tarkari
I can smell this recipe just reading it…wow…and another tough pairing. Most dishes with Indian spices are hard to pair and wine just doesn’t do well with spicy foods. Traditional wisdom puts a Riesling or Gewurztraminer with this dish…I am out on a limb suggesting our Picpoul de Pinet from Felines Jourdan.
You can find the recipe here: The Amateur Gourmet
Don’t forget to check out the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!