Nepalese Chicken Tarkari
I can smell this recipe just reading it…wow…and another tough pairing. Most dishes with Indian spices are hard to pair and wine just doesn’t do well with spicy foods. Traditional wisdom puts a Riesling or Gewurztraminer with this dish…I am out on a limb suggesting our Picpoul de Pinet from Felines Jourdan.
You can find the recipe here: The Amateur Gourmet
Don’t forget to check out the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner