Mushroom Marsala Pasta with Artichokes
I got hungry just looking at the title of this recipe, not to mention all the amazing ingredients. Let’s put it this way…I called Mrs. K to tell her to get the ingredients from the market so we could make it tonight. I have to think that a dish like this seeks its native wine. One of my favorite Italian whites is Arneis. There’s no choice that would be better with this dish.
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks