Mushroom Marsala Pasta with Artichokes
I got hungry just looking at the title of this recipe, not to mention all the amazing ingredients. Let’s put it this way…I called Mrs. K to tell her to get the ingredients from the market so we could make it tonight. I have to think that a dish like this seeks its native wine. One of my favorite Italian whites is Arneis. There’s no choice that would be better with this dish.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans