Mushroom Marsala Pasta with Artichokes
I got hungry just looking at the title of this recipe, not to mention all the amazing ingredients. Let’s put it this way…I called Mrs. K to tell her to get the ingredients from the market so we could make it tonight. I have to think that a dish like this seeks its native wine. One of my favorite Italian whites is Arneis. There’s no choice that would be better with this dish.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner