Mushroom Marsala Pasta with Artichokes
I got hungry just looking at the title of this recipe, not to mention all the amazing ingredients. Let’s put it this way…I called Mrs. K to tell her to get the ingredients from the market so we could make it tonight. I have to think that a dish like this seeks its native wine. One of my favorite Italian whites is Arneis. There’s no choice that would be better with this dish.
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1988. Castello di Gabbiano