Meatball Subs with Caramelized Onions
Meatball subs are by far one of my favorite things…they are classic! These big, bold sandwiches are typically quite popular at Gastropubs, however this version is worthy of going on any menu. the caramelized onions add a real dimension to the flavor profile. I want a Primitivo or a Nero D’Avola.
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?