Meatball Subs with Caramelized Onions
Meatball subs are by far one of my favorite things…they are classic! These big, bold sandwiches are typically quite popular at Gastropubs, however this version is worthy of going on any menu. the caramelized onions add a real dimension to the flavor profile. I want a Primitivo or a Nero D’Avola.
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks