Meatball Subs with Caramelized Onions
Meatball subs are by far one of my favorite things…they are classic! These big, bold sandwiches are typically quite popular at Gastropubs, however this version is worthy of going on any menu. the caramelized onions add a real dimension to the flavor profile. I want a Primitivo or a Nero D’Avola.
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino