I was ecstatic when I read this recipe…they look so good and fresh. Perfect beach dinner. I want a light white, not too aggressive, but with acid to cut the mayonnaise. Got to go with a Grenache Blanc (French, but a CA version would work).
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino
- The Worst Bottle Of Wine I Ever Had