Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo