Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- Recipe: Shrimp and Egg Curry
- Recipe: Margie’s Halfway Cookies
- Recipe: Carbonnade a La Flamande
- Recipe: Pork Stuffed Oranges
- Recipe: Rosemarie’s Baked Apple
- Recipe: Spanish Beef Stew
- Bianco Alcamo, 1980 – Fiumefreddo
- Wine with Food: Lamb, Pork, and Game
- Food with Wine: Poultry
- Chardonnay, 1980 – Danfield Creek