Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Lee Poo Yee, NV. Armand Roux
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain