Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Oatmeal Cookies
- Import Selection: Vouvray, 1988, Georges Meurgey
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1986, Vanino
- This Matter Of Aging Wine
- Adventures in Eating: Bannock Bread
- Import Selection: Zinfandel, 1987, San Martin
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1986, Merry Vintners
- This Matter of Cellaring (Part Two)
- Adventures in Eating: Savory and Tendor Pork Roast
- Import Selection: Zinfandel, 1987, San Martin International Series