Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?