Healthy Sesame Chicken
Asian style foods are always a challenge to pair wine. A variety of flavors and textures makes it a fun challenge. The key in this recipe is the coconut oil, honey and soy sauce. I made a beeline for our Cooralook Pinot Gris from Australia. The balance of tropical flavors and the weight on the tongue will do well.
Get the recipe here from Simply Scratch.
Get the wine here from Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook