Grilled Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish
What is better in the summertime than grilled seafood? Some of the best salmon I have had has been grilled and both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir did really well. But in this case, how about a Pinot Noir Blanco (White Pinot Noir)? Yes, they exist!
Categories: Wine Pairings
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?