Grilled Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish
What is better in the summertime than grilled seafood? Some of the best salmon I have had has been grilled and both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir did really well. But in this case, how about a Pinot Noir Blanco (White Pinot Noir)? Yes, they exist!
Categories: Wine Pairings
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak