Grilled Salmon with Preserved Lemon Relish
What is better in the summertime than grilled seafood? Some of the best salmon I have had has been grilled and both Chardonnay and Pinot Noir did really well. But in this case, how about a Pinot Noir Blanco (White Pinot Noir)? Yes, they exist!
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner