Green Bean Salad with Basil, Balsamic, and Parmesan
When I was a kid, I thought that green beans were the most disgusting, unappetizing vegetable to grace my dinner plate. Who wouldn’t hate them? They looked like a pile of army green mush. But now, I love green beans…when they are fresh…just like they are in this salad. Here they are crisp and flavorful. I can’t wait to make this and serve it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc.
Thanks to Simply Recipes for this great dish.
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?