Green Bean Salad with Basil, Balsamic, and Parmesan
When I was a kid, I thought that green beans were the most disgusting, unappetizing vegetable to grace my dinner plate. Who wouldn’t hate them? They looked like a pile of army green mush. But now, I love green beans…when they are fresh…just like they are in this salad. Here they are crisp and flavorful. I can’t wait to make this and serve it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc.
Thanks to Simply Recipes for this great dish.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans