Green Bean Salad with Basil, Balsamic, and Parmesan
When I was a kid, I thought that green beans were the most disgusting, unappetizing vegetable to grace my dinner plate. Who wouldn’t hate them? They looked like a pile of army green mush. But now, I love green beans…when they are fresh…just like they are in this salad. Here they are crisp and flavorful. I can’t wait to make this and serve it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc.
Thanks to Simply Recipes for this great dish.
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery