Green Bean Salad with Basil, Balsamic, and Parmesan
When I was a kid, I thought that green beans were the most disgusting, unappetizing vegetable to grace my dinner plate. Who wouldn’t hate them? They looked like a pile of army green mush. But now, I love green beans…when they are fresh…just like they are in this salad. Here they are crisp and flavorful. I can’t wait to make this and serve it with a nice Sauvignon Blanc.
Thanks to Simply Recipes for this great dish.
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook