Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
Mom’s got a tough gig. Often overworked and under-appreciated, a mother is on non-stop with no time to rest. This year, tell her you care in the most fabulous way possible: A Wine of the Month Club Gift Membership! We can’t think of a better way to show your love, and it’s gotta be one of the best Mother’s Day gifts we can think of!
Think of it as a better way to get to know her personal preferences. Does she like reds? Try our California Series for our fantastic monthly selection of California reds. Does she prefer the whites? Our Vintners series hand selected wines can be ordered in whites only. Plus, she’ll get a free gift.
This year, get her a good Mother’s Day gift that shows how much you really appreciate all she’s done for you and your family. Moms rock our world. Rock hers, too.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery