Fennel, Prosciutto, and Pomegranate Salad
We had so much fun with this recipe on our tasting show. The only bad part is the deseeding of the pomegranate! But anyways, when pairing this salad, I was leaning more towards a Grenache Blanc, and my co-host wanted a Auslese Riesling. You decide.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!