Fennel, Prosciutto, and Pomegranate Salad
We had so much fun with this recipe on our tasting show. The only bad part is the deseeding of the pomegranate! But anyways, when pairing this salad, I was leaning more towards a Grenache Blanc, and my co-host wanted a Auslese Riesling. You decide.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans