Fennel, Prosciutto, and Pomegranate Salad
We had so much fun with this recipe on our tasting show. The only bad part is the deseeding of the pomegranate! But anyways, when pairing this salad, I was leaning more towards a Grenache Blanc, and my co-host wanted a Auslese Riesling. You decide.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner