Fennel, Prosciutto, and Pomegranate Salad
We had so much fun with this recipe on our tasting show. The only bad part is the deseeding of the pomegranate! But anyways, when pairing this salad, I was leaning more towards a Grenache Blanc, and my co-host wanted a Auslese Riesling. You decide.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino