Dijon-Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Pinot Noir Au jus
Umm. Well, duh! Pinot Noir Au Jus would suggest a Pinot Noir as a pairing….though Pinot Noir can mean many styles. I wrapped my hands around the Peralta Pinot because of the rosemary hints in this recipe. There is a touch of herbs in this Pinot that will meld nicely.
Get the recipe here from: Simply Scratch
Get the wine here from: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing