Dijon-Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Pinot Noir Au jus
Umm. Well, duh! Pinot Noir Au Jus would suggest a Pinot Noir as a pairing….though Pinot Noir can mean many styles. I wrapped my hands around the Peralta Pinot because of the rosemary hints in this recipe. There is a touch of herbs in this Pinot that will meld nicely.
Get the recipe here from: Simply Scratch
Get the wine here from: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!