Dijon-Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Pinot Noir Au jus
Umm. Well, duh! Pinot Noir Au Jus would suggest a Pinot Noir as a pairing….though Pinot Noir can mean many styles. I wrapped my hands around the Peralta Pinot because of the rosemary hints in this recipe. There is a touch of herbs in this Pinot that will meld nicely.
Get the recipe here from: Simply Scratch
Get the wine here from: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi