Dijon-Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Pinot Noir Au jus
Umm. Well, duh! Pinot Noir Au Jus would suggest a Pinot Noir as a pairing….though Pinot Noir can mean many styles. I wrapped my hands around the Peralta Pinot because of the rosemary hints in this recipe. There is a touch of herbs in this Pinot that will meld nicely.
Get the recipe here from: Simply Scratch
Get the wine here from: Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks