Dijon-Rosemary Crusted Prime Rib Roast with Pinot Noir Au jus
Umm. Well, duh! Pinot Noir Au Jus would suggest a Pinot Noir as a pairing….though Pinot Noir can mean many styles. I wrapped my hands around the Peralta Pinot because of the rosemary hints in this recipe. There is a touch of herbs in this Pinot that will meld nicely.
Get the recipe here from: Simply Scratch
Get the wine here from: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino