Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
The apples caught my attention with this pork loin. I love pork loin anyway considering it’s the “other white meat”. I think that a big Sonoma Chardonnay with hints of green apple would do well. It will play off of the flavor profiles of the dish giving it extra depth.
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!