Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
The apples caught my attention with this pork loin. I love pork loin anyway considering it’s the “other white meat”. I think that a big Sonoma Chardonnay with hints of green apple would do well. It will play off of the flavor profiles of the dish giving it extra depth.
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1988. Castello di Gabbiano