Cranberry Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
The apples caught my attention with this pork loin. I love pork loin anyway considering it’s the “other white meat”. I think that a big Sonoma Chardonnay with hints of green apple would do well. It will play off of the flavor profiles of the dish giving it extra depth.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner