Chopped Salad with Feta, Lime, and Mint
Although this combination is a little different than my palate usually desires, I think this sounds delicious and refreshing. As I was reading this, I was craving a young Macabeo. It has perfect lime character that will match the mint.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?