Chopped Salad with Feta, Lime, and Mint
Although this combination is a little different than my palate usually desires, I think this sounds delicious and refreshing. As I was reading this, I was craving a young Macabeo. It has perfect lime character that will match the mint.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner