I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Import Selection: Chianti, 1990. Melini Borghi D’Elsa
- Adventures in Eating: Pecan Coffee Cake
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes