I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Adventures in Eating: Carolyn Thacker’s Cranberry Relish
- Import Selection: Late Harvest Semillon, 1987. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Midnight Cuvee, 1988. Van Der Kamp
- This Matter of Phylloxera (Part II)
- Adventures in Eating: The Perfectly Easy Roast Turkey
- Import Selection: Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, 1989. Zonin
- Domestic Selection: Colombard, 1989. Carmenet
- Member Inquiry: Grape Origins
- Adventures in Eating: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Import Selection: Macon-Clesse, 1990. Cave de Vire