I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery