I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner
- Domestic Selection: Sonoma Vintage White, 1985, Geyser Peak
- Adventures in Eating: Beef Fiesta Casserole
- Import Selection: Fonset-Lacour, 1985, Barton and Gustier
- Adventures in Eating: Almendrado