I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans