I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook