I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner