I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Adventures in Eating: Oatmeal Cookies
- Import Selection: Vouvray, 1988, Georges Meurgey
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1986, Vanino
- This Matter Of Aging Wine
- Adventures in Eating: Bannock Bread
- Import Selection: Zinfandel, 1987, San Martin
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1986, Merry Vintners
- This Matter of Cellaring (Part Two)
- Adventures in Eating: Savory and Tendor Pork Roast
- Import Selection: Zinfandel, 1987, San Martin International Series