I feel as though this recipe is a classic for many individuals. This particular recipe seems lighhearted enough. The lemon and white wine flavors will mesh well to create a great meal. However, being fried, I want to bring in enough acid in the wine pairing to support that and meld with the citrus tones. I’m thinking a Chilean Sauvignon Blanc. There’s nice acid, good citrus…it’ll make this a knockout.
Gaby Dalkin, from “What’s Gaby Cooking”, brought us this great recipe…Check it out here.
- Adventures in Eating: Ham Mousse Hors d’Oeuvre Mold
- Adventures in Eating: Aurora Pepi’s Appetizer
- Adventures in Eating: Choco Mint Snappers
- Member Inquiry No. 14
- Domestic Selections: September 1989
- Adventures in Eating: Stuffed Bell Peppers in Beer Sauce
- Adventures in Eating: Pâté Petite Princess
- Souls and Goose Livers
- Adventures in Eating: Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks