Charred Pepper Steak Sauce
Looking for something new to accompany your meat? Sick of the typical steak sauce and barbeque sauce? Well here is a recipe full of distinct flavors that will go with tons of different things. I would love this with a big Paso Robles Zinfandel. Lots of body and spice with hints of sweetness.
Get the recipe here from Smitten Kitchen.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery