Charred Pepper Steak Sauce
Looking for something new to accompany your meat? Sick of the typical steak sauce and barbeque sauce? Well here is a recipe full of distinct flavors that will go with tons of different things. I would love this with a big Paso Robles Zinfandel. Lots of body and spice with hints of sweetness.
Get the recipe here from Smitten Kitchen.
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing