Charred Pepper Steak Sauce
Looking for something new to accompany your meat? Sick of the typical steak sauce and barbeque sauce? Well here is a recipe full of distinct flavors that will go with tons of different things. I would love this with a big Paso Robles Zinfandel. Lots of body and spice with hints of sweetness.
Get the recipe here from Smitten Kitchen.
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, 1990. Winterbrook