Charred Pepper Steak Sauce
Looking for something new to accompany your meat? Sick of the typical steak sauce and barbeque sauce? Well here is a recipe full of distinct flavors that will go with tons of different things. I would love this with a big Paso Robles Zinfandel. Lots of body and spice with hints of sweetness.
Get the recipe here from Smitten Kitchen.
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988; Cilurzo
- Import Selection: Shiraz – Bin 50, 1985; Lindemans