Charred Pepper Steak Sauce
Looking for something new to accompany your meat? Sick of the typical steak sauce and barbeque sauce? Well here is a recipe full of distinct flavors that will go with tons of different things. I would love this with a big Paso Robles Zinfandel. Lots of body and spice with hints of sweetness.
Get the recipe here from Smitten Kitchen.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner