Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Focaccia
Here is the deal. Bread, cheese and onions…light Chardonnay. Here I am pairing a light wine, Cardiff Chardonnay, with a heavier dish. This is not a big over oaked Chardonnay, but a light, fruity version that I think will pick up the caramelized onion. Making this tonight!
Get the recipe here: Amanda’s Cooking
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery
- Domestic Selection: Zinfandel, Vineyard Selection 1978, L. M. Martini
- Top 8 Mother’s Day Fine Wines for Under $12!
- Member Inquiry – Blush, Blanc, and Rose Wine Grapes
- Import Selection: Shiraz/Cabernet, 1984, Penfolds
- Domestic Selection: Semillon, 1985, Alderbrook
- Great Mother’s Day Gifts – A Wine Club Membership!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987; Bigi