Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Focaccia
Here is the deal. Bread, cheese and onions…light Chardonnay. Here I am pairing a light wine, Cardiff Chardonnay, with a heavier dish. This is not a big over oaked Chardonnay, but a light, fruity version that I think will pick up the caramelized onion. Making this tonight!
Get the recipe here: Amanda’s Cooking
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing