Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Focaccia
Here is the deal. Bread, cheese and onions…light Chardonnay. Here I am pairing a light wine, Cardiff Chardonnay, with a heavier dish. This is not a big over oaked Chardonnay, but a light, fruity version that I think will pick up the caramelized onion. Making this tonight!
Get the recipe here: Amanda’s Cooking
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1987, Chateau Julien
- Adventures in Eating: Eggs Motul
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1982, El Dorado, Boeger
- Adventures in Eating: Black Bean Puree
- Cabernet Sauvignon, 1983, Cache Cellars
- Adventures in Eating: Yucatan Tomato Sauce
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastiani Winery
- Adventures in Eating: Eye-Opener Corn Bread
- The Woman of 1987 – The Cook’s Month Off!
- Domestic: Sauvignon Blanc, 1985, Sam J. Sebastini Winery