Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Focaccia
Here is the deal. Bread, cheese and onions…light Chardonnay. Here I am pairing a light wine, Cardiff Chardonnay, with a heavier dish. This is not a big over oaked Chardonnay, but a light, fruity version that I think will pick up the caramelized onion. Making this tonight!
Get the recipe here: Amanda’s Cooking
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner