Caramelized Onion & Rosemary Focaccia
Here is the deal. Bread, cheese and onions…light Chardonnay. Here I am pairing a light wine, Cardiff Chardonnay, with a heavier dish. This is not a big over oaked Chardonnay, but a light, fruity version that I think will pick up the caramelized onion. Making this tonight!
Get the recipe here: Amanda’s Cooking
Get the wine here: Wine of the Month Club
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks