Cantaloupe Salad with Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, and Onions
I’ll admit, when I first read this recipe I was a bit skeptical. Sounds like a pretty interesting combination, right? But this is one of those recipes where you are full when you are done preparing it…you have to taste a little bit of this and a little of that because it is all so fresh and delicious. With this different, delicious salad I am thinking a Moscato D’Asti. It’s a tough pairing, and the Moscato can’t be too sweet!
Enjoy! Check out the recipe here.
- Adventures in Eating: Ham Mousse Hors d’Oeuvre Mold
- Adventures in Eating: Aurora Pepi’s Appetizer
- Adventures in Eating: Choco Mint Snappers
- Member Inquiry No. 14
- Domestic Selections: September 1989
- Adventures in Eating: Stuffed Bell Peppers in Beer Sauce
- Adventures in Eating: Pâté Petite Princess
- Souls and Goose Livers
- Adventures in Eating: Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks