Cantaloupe Salad with Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, and Onions
I’ll admit, when I first read this recipe I was a bit skeptical. Sounds like a pretty interesting combination, right? But this is one of those recipes where you are full when you are done preparing it…you have to taste a little bit of this and a little of that because it is all so fresh and delicious. With this different, delicious salad I am thinking a Moscato D’Asti. It’s a tough pairing, and the Moscato can’t be too sweet!
Enjoy! Check out the recipe here.
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta