Cantaloupe Salad with Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, and Onions
I’ll admit, when I first read this recipe I was a bit skeptical. Sounds like a pretty interesting combination, right? But this is one of those recipes where you are full when you are done preparing it…you have to taste a little bit of this and a little of that because it is all so fresh and delicious. With this different, delicious salad I am thinking a Moscato D’Asti. It’s a tough pairing, and the Moscato can’t be too sweet!
Enjoy! Check out the recipe here.
- Adventures in Eating: Crystalize Flowers
- Import Selection: Muscadet, 1989. Marquis de Goulaine
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1985. Jekel
- Member Inquiry: Saving the Rest of the Bottle
- Adventures in Eating: Creamy Lemon Chive Pasta with Chicken and Asparagus
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1986. Bodegas Montecillo
- Domestic Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1989. Cask One
- This Matter of Climate
- Adventures in Eating: 12″ BBQ Chicken Pizzas
- Import Selection: Semillon/Chardonnay, 1990. Penfolds