Cantaloupe Salad with Basil, Fresh Mozzarella, and Onions
I’ll admit, when I first read this recipe I was a bit skeptical. Sounds like a pretty interesting combination, right? But this is one of those recipes where you are full when you are done preparing it…you have to taste a little bit of this and a little of that because it is all so fresh and delicious. With this different, delicious salad I am thinking a Moscato D’Asti. It’s a tough pairing, and the Moscato can’t be too sweet!
Enjoy! Check out the recipe here.
- Import Selection: Sauvignon Blanc, 1988, Errazuriz Panquehue
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks