Cabernet Sauvignon, also known as the King of Red Wine Grapes, is grown in most wine producing country. It has a diverse taste that can range light to densely flavored wines. It originated in Bordeaux winery and made its way into other regions such as Napa Valley and Sonoma County. It was one of the top premium red wines in the industry.
Cabernet Sauvignon is composed of full-bodied wines that contains high levels of tannin and a distinguishable acidity. Cabernet Sauvignon can decrease the risk of having an Alzheimer’s disease.
- Import Selection: Chateau Chariot, 1988. Corbieres
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery