Ree Drummond, “The Pioneer Woman”, has done it again. This bruschetta panini is wonderful. As far as a wine pairing, I’m really going out on a limb because this wine is rather difficult to find. A Pinot Nero Blanc…White Pinot Noir from Italy…would be INCREDIBLE with this.
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1987. Hawk Crest
- The Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta