Ree Drummond, “The Pioneer Woman”, has done it again. This bruschetta panini is wonderful. As far as a wine pairing, I’m really going out on a limb because this wine is rather difficult to find. A Pinot Nero Blanc…White Pinot Noir from Italy…would be INCREDIBLE with this.
- Domestic Selection: Merlot, 1987, Columbia
- Our Wine Tasting Process
- Adventures in Eating: Meringue
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner