Braised Beef Short Ribs
I absolutely love short ribs…and the more robust the better. I love the balsamic in this for the added punch. With this dish, I would serve a big Paso Zinfandel…it will be juicy and forward to match the flavor of the meat.
Categories: Wine Pairings
- Import Selection: Rioja, 1985, Federico Paternina
- Domestic Selection: Fume’ Blanc, 1988, Lambert Bridge
- What’s The Difference Between Aroma and Bouquet?
- Adventures in Eating: Baked Crabmeat & Shrimp
- Import Selection: Piesporter Michelsberg, 1988, H. Schmitt Soehne
- Domestic Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1984, Jade Mountain
- You Have A Winner
- Adventures in Eating: Chicken Soup With Rice, Chick-Peas, & Prunes
- Import Selection: Salice Salentino, 1983, Dr. Taurino
- The Worst Bottle Of Wine I Ever Had