Bagna Cauda (The Butter Garlic Anchovy Sauce of Your Dreams)
Whew…this is serious stuff. I would normally run for the hills on this… you have butter, then tons of garlic, olive oil and anchovies..OMG. To the rescue our Vermentino Chardonnay from Papillon. Incredible pairing.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Vermentino Chardonnay
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Noir, 1987, Congress Springs
- The Matter Of Letting The Bottle “Breathe”
- Import Selection: Gewurztraminer, 1985, A. Gaschy
- Domestic Selection: Gamay Beaujolais, 1986, Fetzer
- Adventures in Eating – Honey and Nut Glazed Brie
- Santa Anita Uncorked!
- Import Selection: Orvieto Classico, 1987, Bigi
- Domestic Selection: Petite Sirah Nouveau, 1988, Cilurzo
- Adventures in Eating: Judith’s Cheese Sticks
- Adventures in Eating: Joan’s 1987 Bowl Dinner