Bagna Cauda (The Butter Garlic Anchovy Sauce of Your Dreams)
Whew…this is serious stuff. I would normally run for the hills on this… you have butter, then tons of garlic, olive oil and anchovies..OMG. To the rescue our Vermentino Chardonnay from Papillon. Incredible pairing.
Get the recipe here: Amateur Gourmet
Get the wine here: Vermentino Chardonnay
- Adventures in Eating: Turkey Tetrazini
- Import Selection: Wintervine, 1988.
- Domestic Selection: Pinot Blanc, 1988. Paraiso Springs
- Wine Tasting Party
- This Free, 24 Hour Wine Fountain in Italy Is Too Good to Be True
- Adventures in Eating: Hot Lemon Sauce
- Import Selection: Black Marlin, 1989. Black Opal
- Domestic Selection: Old Vine Red Lot #9, NV. Marietta
- What Are The Crystals On The Bottom Of The Cork?
- Adventures in Eating: Buffalo Wings & Blue Cheese Dressing