What separates Austrian wine to all the other wines? Austria has had long tradition of winemaking. The grape varieties are in a well suited environment of Austria and have the privilege of having the best conditions that give their grapes its unique taste.
Australian Wine produces excellent white and red wines. Most Austrian wines are a great pair to eating food.
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge
- This Matter of Vintage Charts