Australian wine has a cooler temperature which are produced majorly in the south region of Australia. Wine is a big part of Australian culture, which have festivities such as wine festivals.
Australia contains some of the oldest grape vines in the history. It is known for its contribution in research and development. Australian wine are known for its high quality wine. Some of its famous quality wines are Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, and more.
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. White Oak
- The Matter of the French Paradox
- Adventures in Eating: California Caesar Salad
- Import Selection: Chateau Larroque, 1989. Bordeaux
- Domestic Selection: Charbono, 1979. Inglenook-Napa Valley
- A Note From The Cellarmaster
- Adventures in Eating: Fresh Raspberry Pie
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1988. Los Vascos
- Domestic Selection: Muscat Canelli, 1990. Santino Winery
- Member Inquiry: Investing in Wine