Australian wine has a cooler temperature which are produced majorly in the south region of Australia. Wine is a big part of Australian culture, which have festivities such as wine festivals.
Australia contains some of the oldest grape vines in the history. It is known for its contribution in research and development. Australian wine are known for its high quality wine. Some of its famous quality wines are Chardonnay, Merlot, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, and more.
- Domestic Selection: Fume Blanc, 1990. Haywood
- This Matter of California Wine Labels
- Adventures in Eating: The Best Wontons in the World
- Import Selection: Riesling, 1989. Roemische Weinstrasse
- Domestic Selection: Mourvedre, 1988. Francal
- This Matter of Table Wines
- Adventures in Eating: Minestrone Soup
- Import Selection: Cabernet Sauvignon, 1989. Villa Montes
- Domestic Selection: Chardonnay, 1989. Plume Ridge
- This Matter of Vintage Charts